2024 Supra SA 450
CALL FOR PRICING
Features may include:
- The SA measures out at 22’5″ and with an available Indmar Raptor Supercharged 450, this merges true power with maneuverability. The SA provides plenty of power and torque to get any rider up out of the water. But pair that power with Zero Off and Autowake, and you know that the SA will have precise control to keep your wake perfect and speed exact, allowing you to focus on your progression.
- A refined, powerful front end, through to a flowing, continuous waistline, culminating in a taut and elegantly tapered rear.
- Both the Swell Surf System and SmartPlate deploy during acceleration to get you on plane faster.
- Designed for improved maneuverability while docking, trailering or picking up a rider, you’ll have more control on the water than ever before.
OFFICIAL TOWBOAT OF THE PWT
- The SA is the official tow boat of the Pro Wake Tour and has been for 6 straight years. The Pro Wake Tour is the most dominant, highest level professional wakeboard and wakesurf circuit in the world.
LOW RPM PERFORMANCE
- Best-in-class torque and horsepower result in lower RPM ranges (2,500 – 3,500) giving you the ability to efficiently push the weight demands of the sport.